RIDE LIKE A
This class is for 2 wheel motorcycles only. This class is not designed for trikes or motorcycles with sidecars.
We do not provide any equipment for riders. All riders must come prepared for class with their own protective gear!
· All students participating in the class must have a valid motorcycle operator's license.
· All students must bring their own motorcycle that is properly registered with their state of residence and properly insured.
· All motorcycles must be in good working condition. Make
sure your battery works and your tires have tread.
· All students must wear proper safety equipment in order to participate in class
- Helmet - Full face, 3/4 or half helmet are acceptable, but they must be DOT approved. SNELL is accepted also.
- Boots - Must be over the ankle. Tennis shoes are not acceptable.
- Long Pants - Denim jeans are preferred. (nothing light weight such as sweatpants)
- Eye Protection - Can be glasses, sunglasses, goggles, or face shields on helmets.
- Gloves - Full or open finger gloves will be accepted.
· On the off chance of rain, we strongly suggest that you bring rain gear with you on the day of your class. We will still ride since these maneuvers can be done in wet conditions.
· Bring something to drink in order to stay hydrated and something to eat if you think you will need it, there will not be a lunch break given during the class.
© ridelikeaproin.com - 2011